Magaldi Power S.p.a., has a fantastic opportunity for Sales Director EMEA that will focus on Biomass, Waste to Energy, Steel, Foundry, Primary Metals Manufacturing and Aluminium Recycling.
In this role, the individual's focus will be to provide:
- The interface to customers on ongoing projects by attending and leading scheduled project meetings, kick-offs, etc.
- Application support and technical solutions on material and metal handling challenges for current customer relationships
- New customers with engineering advice and technical solutions on sand system design, handling materials, metal handling, stamping, machinery, installation, etc.
To be successful, candidates should have a good understanding of all areas of engineering, especially material handling, in order to analyze the current customer situation and work. Working with his sales team and the engineering one, he will be able to drive customers to choose Magaldi’s solutions in various industries.
This role is suitable for who has managed a Sales team, enjoys project management, problem-solving, consultative selling, and is driven to explore new industries and new markets.
Experience: 15+ years of engineering/manufacturing + 10 years in Sales Managing experience in Biomass, Waste to Energy, Steel, Foundry, Primary Metals Manufacturing , Aluminum Recycling
Degree Required: Mechanical Engineering or similar preferred.
CAD Capabilities: strong knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD drawing programs (Autocad & Inventor specifically), skills in sizing calculation and FEM analysis are a plus
Travel: Approximately 50% -70%
Location: Italy - Salerno
Language Requirements: Italian -English. Spanish. German is considered a plus.
Reporting: to CEO
- Responsible for coordinating the sales team, coaching and driving the team to the Company goals.
- New Customer Development – Prospect new customers and introduce them to the company and its products.
- Sales Network management - to ensure that each Sales vehicle (agents, partners, or licensors) is well-driven and successful. Constantly monitoring their Sales results, the Sales Director switches to new strategies to keep the Company successful.
- Project Review and Concept - work with new and potential customers, helping the Sales Area Managers, to help develop and assess their needs in order to help the Magaldi Team design a winning solution.
- Build Relationships with new and existing Clients - attend meetings with customers and support firms to create a good rapport with them to fully understand their requirements and provide accurate solutions, as well as to provide them with progress updates Prepare Documentation.
- Pipeline Management – Fill and manage projects through the opportunity pipeline in order to make and exceed the established budgets of each Sales Area Manager.
- Budgeting –Responsible for helping develop sales targets and provide regular forecasts.
- Industry Representation – Represent the company and industry meetings, trade shows, and other functions, committees, etc. as needed.
- Marketing – Help develop content, support to marketing team's budgeting and strategies, identify new product needs, and help develop regular competitive analysis within the market.
- Engineering - Upon new product justification, spearhead new product development and engineering.
- Communication skills – engineering consultants work with various people within projects and Strong communication skills are a must to fulfill these duties
- Organization skills – engineering consultants work to strict deadlines and often on several projects at a time. Incredible organization ensures that every task is completed to the correct deadline
- Computer knowledge – this role requires using different types of computer software e-reading technical drawings and making modifications, so engineering consultants need an aptitude for using computers
- Writing skills – engineering consultants conduct research to obtain project data and to detail the specifications for a project that is written into a concise report. For this aspect of the role, applicants need strong technical writing abilities
- Time management – engineering consultants not only manage their own time effectively, but they must also monitor others’ time to keep projects on schedule
Compensation Target: Based upon experience.
Why Join Magaldi?
- An environment that supports your professional growth and recognizes your achievements.
- Quickly growing close-knit team with the backing of a large privately owned 3rd generation Italian parent company.
- Numerous projects in many different industries – no time for boredom
- Progressive mentality of constantly improving.
- Direct exposure to the Magaldi family, brilliant employees can leverage their goals.
- A Company that invests 5% of its annual sales in R&D, a continuous growth of the product portfolio with patented solutions event into the concentrated solar power and thermal batteries.