- Ensure the review of the contractual documents.
- Lead execution of the project in terms of all contractual obligations (i.e. full compliance with the contractual scope of supply, timely delivery, and quality requirements), as well as achievement of the expected profitability, complete Customer satisfaction, and project team management, being responsible for monitoring and executing project activities, ensuring adherence to delivery schedules, costs and quality assurance goals.
- Identify and track project risks issues and opportunities, changes, resources, and cost estimates, playing a proactive role in problem prevention during the project life cycle by highlighting areas of concern, and promptly driving other departments in mitigating potential issues.
- Develop project proposals and detailed project plans.
- Ensure planning and cost control activities, implementing the corrective actions needed to achieve the established project objectives.
- Ensure the issue of project reports.
- Supervise home office engineering and procurement activities, supported by the other project organization roles.
- Supervise site activities.
- Supervise all project activities with regard to quality and HSE topics, supported by the other project organization roles.
- Able to work with customers both domestic and international on an ongoing basis, developing enduring and fruitful relations.
- Manage a varied staff that will include employees, customers, partner companies, and/or subcontractors.
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions with customers; coordinate with all companies to ensure compliance, training, testing, and marketing requirements have been met.
- He will lead large-scale, global Customer Projects.
- Master's Degree in Engineering - Mechanical/Aeronautical/Industrial preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Project Management experience with large-scale projects, and the proven ability to lead and motivate high-potential technical project teams.
- Strong Contractual terms and Conditions knowledge.
- Experienced in managing all aspects of project management, including gathering and analyzing customer requirements, establishing project vision and goals, developing detailed project plans, monitoring and guiding cross-functional teams through execution, and assessing project risks and opportunities.
- Strong experience in dealing with customers both international and domestic.
- Strong negotiation skills and knowledge of contracts.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken, and possibly of other languages.
- Exceptional collaborative, teaming, and consensus-building abilities, as well as proficiency in cross-discipline, cross-organization, and cross-product group cooperation, with the ability to manage, lead and motivate high-potential project teams.
- A mix of technical aptitude and strong business knowledge.
- Frequent domestic and international travels and extended on-site work, depending on project needs.
- Passion for the work “well done first time”
- A competitive salary and the advantages of an environment that supports your professional growth and recognizes your achievements.
- Workplace: Salerno with travels abroad