Key Activities & Responsibilities:
The resource will report to the Quality Control Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Verifying the quality of products at both suppliers and within the Magaldi production plant, in accordance with control plans and contractual specifications
- Generating quality reports that align with Quality Control Plans and contractual specifications
- Handling product non-conformities and taking appropriate corrective actions
- Participating in the qualification process for new suppliers.
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Proficiency in using the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience in a similar role within the industrial sector
- Willingness to travel internationally (travel percentage: 40%)
- Proficiency in mechanical technical drawing
- Familiarity with welding and painting processes in the industrial field
- Qualifications for non-destructive testing of welds
- Knowledge of key production processes in the metalworking industry.
- Strong aptitude for teamwork and ability to relate to third parties
- Precision, strong operability
We offer: A competitive salary and the benefits of an environment that supports your professional growth and recognizes your achievements.
Place of work: Buccino (Italy).