The candidate, placed within the technical office, will have to deal with the design, development, and programming of PLC and SCADA software, intended for the plants, as well as follow the start-up phase at the customer's site, providing for the correct execution of all commissioning activities. Furthermore, the candidate will be directly involved in all necessary testing activities on power and control panels assembled for the same plants.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical diploma or a degree in electrical/electronic/energy engineering or similar
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of PLC/SCADA Programming software: Siemens (S7 – WinCC – TIA Portal), Allen Bradley (RSLogix5000 Studio5000- FTView Studio, Site Edition/Machine Edition) - good knowledge of both the above-mentioned systems.
- Knowledge of the sensors and actuators commonly used in industrial environment and relevant settings - inductive sensors, limit switches, level probes, pressure switches, analog sensors in general, and solenoid valves. Frequency converters programming (Siemens, Allen-Bradley) is appreciated as an additional skill.
- The candidate will be able to read electrical and pneumatic diagrams providing, during commissioning, modify them with the approval of the Technical Dept. and implement the same changes that will be considered necessary; Good knowledge of Microsoft OS and Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially MS Excel.
- Willingness to travel in Europe and the world for the start-up phase of the plant or for complex problems concerning the developed software;
- Good knowledge of English (B2). Knowledge of an additional language will be considered a plus.
They complete the profile
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills to interface with the various company functions.
- An environment that supports your professional growth and recognizes your achievements
- Place of work: Salerno with transfers abroad