The candidate, who is part of the Finance & Administration department, will carry out administrative and accounting management activities for the Italian and foreign companies of the group and, coordinated by his Manager, will be responsible for:
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping in SAP
- Management of the accounts payable, interaction with external consultants, and arranging of payments with relative control of supporting documentation.
- Support and supervision to the arrangement of local financial statement
- Direct and indirect taxation control of foreign countries: verification of the correctness of tax calculations, control of tax recoverability in Italy, collection of documentation necessary for tax compliance, and for the submission of direct and indirect tax returns
- Analysis of direct and indirect taxation to be applied in relation to new contract proposals
- Interaction with foreign consultants with reference to accounting and tax issues and analysis of their letters of appointment
- Interaction with foreign banks for remote banking activities, bank account management, remittances to suppliers, collections from customers, credit card, etc.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- Ability to work in a team and to interface with different company department
- Excellent knowledge of Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP management software and Microsoft Office
- At least 5 years' experience in the role in manufacturing or banking companies in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English, second language Spanish.
They complete the profile:
- Strong aptitude for teamwork and ability to relate to third parties
- Precision and strong operability
- Motivation, determination and willingness to bring improvement solutions for the team.
We offer: A competitive salary and the benefits of an environment that supports your professional growth and recognizes your achievements.
Place of work: Salerno